The experience and expertise of our highly-qualified team is entirely at your disposal. To guarantee a seamless service, one of our engineers will manage the whole of your project. At every step of the way, you can discuss the best approach to take, taking into account our advice, our experience and our evaluation.
Wherever you are based, our international distribution and commercial network can fulfil all of your needs effectively, without delay.
We bring together all of the attributes and skills of our “Research & Development” and “Engineering” departments so that we can provide you with flexible products that we adapt to the specific nature of your applications.
All our products and services meet ISO 9000:2000 standards. And of course, we put health, safety and the environment at the forefront of everything we do!
How we work
We work with you every step of the way to put our solutions into practice:
1. in the initial information phase, we look at your objectives with you, taking into consideration your resources and restrictions;
2. we evaluate your premises;
3. we suggest personalised solutions;
4. we work with you to define what you need to do;
5. we help you oversee the whole project by supervising progress and getting involved in different parts of the process;
6. we organise on-site training;
7. we provide you with a service which aims to constantly improve your hygiene and water treatment processes.
Sopura in figures
1946: Creation of Sopura in Courcelles, Belgium
1955: Sopura export in Europe for the first time
1981: Sopura start exporting to Africa
1986: Sopura take their first steps in Asia and America
1994: Sopura take off to CEE and Russia
2004: Sopura build a new factory in Australia
2007: Acquisition of a company specialised in Water Treatment
2008: Factory upgrades Production site Belgium
2009: Acquisition of Cleaning & Disinfection company
Headquarters in Courcelles, Belgium
Locations around the world:
- 6 locations with production facilities
- 25 locations with depot
- 3 commercial Business Unit
Presence in more than 70 countries worldwide