Our priority, a cleaner environment
Since the very beginning, Sopura has assumed a responsible attitude to reducing the environmental impact of its activities. This environmentally-friendly focus translates to concrete actions, from product development through to their packaging.
Our commitment to the planet is borne out by the internal coordination programmes, “Product Stewardship”, “Responsible Care” and “Responsible Cleaning”. We also pay particular attention to the biodegradability of our products.
Furthermore, we are keenly aware of REACH, the European regulation guaranteeing the safety of chemical substances, especially biocides. These safety principles are also of great benefit to our clients outside the European Union!
We have implemented a practical, on-going improvement system that applies to all of our activities:
- our “Research & Development” department develops solutions which are both innovative and environmentally sound;
- our goal is “zero tolerance” when it comes to protecting nature, health and safety. So, we organise on-site training for your members of staff to make them more aware of the environment, as well as the best processes for cleaning and disinfection;
- we will provide you with comprehensive, accurate information about our products: handling, use, elimination, etc.
- we are totally transparent when it comes to communicating with the public and the authorities;
- we insist on an efficient system for the collection and recycling of empty packaging;
- all of our products comply with ISO 9000: 2000 standards. We have also been awarded “Responsible Cleaning” and “Responsible Care” certification.